FIT IMPLEMENTATION INTENSIVE TRAINING (MODULE 3) AND FIT TRAINING OF TRAINERS TOT (MODULE 4)
- FIT module 3 & 4 - Autumn 2022: Center for Psychosocial Development Slagelse offers in collaboration with Scott D. Miller and Susanne Bargmann FIT Implementation Intensive Training (module 3) and FIT Training of Trainers TOT (module 4).
- DATE: October 10th – 14th, 2022
- TIME: All days from kl. 9:00-16:00
- LOCATION: Comwell Klarskovgaard, Korsør Lystskov 30, DK-4220 Korsør
- PRICE: DKK 19,000 ex. VAT.
The training as a "Certified FIT Trainer" consists of four modules and a final certification. This course consists the last two modules of this education. Together, the 4 modules prepare the participant to take an external certification through ICCE.
FIT IMPLEMENTATION INTENSIVE TRAINING (MODULE 3)
This is a “hands on” intensive module, where the purpose is to give the participants a comprehensive understanding of the implementation of FIT in the organization. During the module:
- The research background for FIT implementation is reviewed, and we explore strategies, processes and tools that we know create successful implementation.
- We explore general challenges and obstacles in the implementation process and examine how we can meet them.
- We examine processes and strategies that can support and maintain the implementation
FIT TRAINING OF TRAINERS (MODULE 4)
Training of Trainers prepares participants to be able to offer training and consultation in FIT. The participants on the module should be well-founded in the foundation of FIT e.g. by having completed modules 1 and 2.
Through a combination of theoretical presentations, exercises and feedback, the participants learn:
Step-by-step instructions for training therapists and professionals in the use of FIT.
- Tips for the best training sessions, learning and mastering exercises as well as transformative presentations.
- The structure and process of FIT supervision
- The process behind successful implementation
In order to complete the course and to receive a certificate of participation, it is required that you have a maximum of 10% absence on the individual modules.
REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT
Your registration is basically personal and binding. Unsubscribe can be done if this is done in writing (e-mail) according to the guidelines below:
- Up to 12 weeks before the start of the course: 25% of the course price
- Between 12 weeks and 6 weeks before the start of the course: 50% of the course price
- Later than 6 weeks before the start of the course: 100% of the course price
In the event of illness or other obstacle, you have the opportunity to transfer your place to another, if he or she meets the participant requirements. Questions regarding registration is directed to Birgit B. Eriksen at [email protected], while questions regarding invoicing is directed to Dorthe B. Hansen by email: [email protected]
The price covers:
- FIT modules 3 and 4 (FIT Implementation Intensive Training and FIT Training of Trainers TOT)
- Breakfast and lunch every day
- Course materials - sent electronically prior to course start
The price does not cover:
- Transport, dinner and accommodation
- The course is only offered as a complete course, ie. the 2 modules cannot be split.
See our full course conditions here.
Participants should have participated in FIT Advanced Intensive Training (module 1) as well as FIT Supervision Intensive (module 2) and have worked with FIT in practice for some time. Participants can read the Danish basic book "Feedback Informed Treatment" by Susanne Bargmann. The book can be ordered at: www.akademisk.dk.
LANGUAGE OF TEACHING
The teaching takes place in English and Danish (80% / 20% in English favor), so it is assumed that you, as a participant, can understand and commit yourself in English. It is possible to ask questions in Danish.
CONTACT FOR PROFESSIONAL QUESTIONS REGARDING COURSE CONTENT
CONTACT TO COURSE PLACE: [email protected]
The participants provide accommodation themselves.