FIT Advanced Intensive (module 1) og FIT Supervision Intensive Training (module 2)
- FIT module 1 & 2 - Autumn 2023: Center for Psychosocial Development Slagelse offers in collaboration with Scott D. Miller and Susanne Bargmann FIT Advanced Intensive (module 1) og FIT Supervision Intensive (module 2).
- DATE: September 18th – 22nd, 2022
- TIME: All days from kl. 9:00-16:00
- LOCATION: Comwell Klarskovgaard, Korsør Lystskov 30, DK-4220 Korsør
- PRICE: DKK 19,000 ex. VAT.
COURSE DESCRIPTION FIT MODULE 1 & 2
The training as "Certified FIT Trainer" consists of four modules and a final certification. This course consists of the first two modules of this degree. Together, the 4 modules qualify to take an external certification through ICCE.
FIT ADVANCED INTENSIVE (MODULE 1)
Through a combination of theoretical presentations, exercises and feedback, participants learn:
- The empirical basis for Feedback Informed Treatment (FIT)
- Evidence-based skills that strengthen client engagement and reduce dropout
- How they integrate real-time outcome and alliance feedback into their practice
- How they measure and improve the efficiency of the individual practitioner as well as in small and large organizations
- How they develop and implement an evidence-based plan to improve the quality and outcome of treatment
FIT SUPERVISION INTENSIVE TRAINING (MODULE 2)
Supervision is the key to successful use of Feedback Informed Treatment (FIT) in clinical practice as well as to the implementation and maintenance of FIT in organizational contexts. In the training course, participants learn:
- What distinguishes FIT supervision from ordinary supervision
- How FIT supervision can help organizations develop and maintain cultures that promote successful implementation of FIT
- How they use client feedback to guide clinical supervision practice and help clinicians achieve better outcomes
- What are the most common challenges in FIT supervision and how to overcome them
REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT:
Your registration is basically personal and binding. Cancellation can take place if this is done in writing (e-mail) in accordance with the guidelines below:
- Up to 12 weeks before the start of the course: 25% of the course price
- Between 12 weeks and 6 weeks before the start of the course: 50% of the course price
- Later than 6 weeks before the start of the course: 100% of the course price
In the event of illness or other impediment, you have the option of transferring your place to someone else, provided that this person meets the participation requirements.
Questions regarding payment should be addressed to Dorthe B. Hansen by email: [email protected].
The price covers:
- FIT modules 1 and 2 (FIT Advanced and FIT Supervision)
- Breakfast and lunch every day
- Course materials – sent electronically before the start of the course
The price does not cover:
- Transport, dinner and accommodation
- The course is only offered as a complete course, i.e. the 2 modules cannot be split.
See our full course conditions here.
Participants should have received introductory training in FIT and have worked with FIT in practice for a while. Participants can benefit from reading the Danish basic book "Feedback Informed Treatment" by Susanne Bargmann. The book can be ordered at: www.akademisk.dk.
LANGUAGE OF INSTRUCTION
The teaching takes place in English and Danish (80%/20% in favor of English), so it is assumed that you, as a participant, can understand and perform in English. It is possible to ask questions in Danish.
CONTACT FOR PROFESSIONAL QUESTIONS REGARDING COURSE CONTENT
Ulla Qwist by email: [email protected] or Allan Larsen by email: [email protected]
CONTACT COURSE PLACE
The participants provide their own accommodation. It is possible to book accommodation at Comwell Klarskovgaard's website. Contact the course venue for a special price for participants on this course.